Saturday 13 April 2013

Educational Powerpoints - the next best thing!

Okay - so I should be doing the washing and I should be pushing the mop over the floor and I should be washing the dog ... but I'm a teacher ... and I'm a TpT Teacher ... and with that label comes a silent, but deadly addiction!!
SO, I've been making Powerpoints and worksheets for my classroom, instead. My latest creation is one which covers the topics of EMPTY, 1/2 FULL & FULL.
 
It's an interactive Powerpoint allowing your students to fill the jar and then empty the jar. It also give them the chance to make one 1/2 full and predict which jar the marbles will go to. 
I have made 5 cut and paste worksheets to match the concept and allow for greater understanding. Some could also be used to evaluate the student's knowledge of the concepts.
 
To get your copy of this fun and educational Powerpoint,
If you check them out, let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. That looks fantastic, Jody! I'll definitely be adding it to my wish list. :)

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete